At Reflections Dental Spa, every patient that walks in our doors steps into a relaxing spa environment. When you come in for your implant procedure, you can leave your stress behind and enjoy our peaceful and quiet office.
Come visit us and experience a soothing, tranquil atmosphere that will set your mind at ease as we transform your oral health.
Benefits of Dental Implants at Reflections Dental Spa
Our dentists have years of experience performing dental implant procedures. We are a one-stop shop for all of your dental implant needs and will work with you to customize a treatment plan that transforms your smile and meets your needs.
Here are some key benefits of choosing single tooth replacement dental implants with us:
- Natural Look and Feel: Our implants mimic the look and feel of your natural teeth, blending seamlessly into your smile.
- Improved Oral Health: Unlike bridges, implants do not require altering adjacent teeth, thus preserving the natural tooth structure.
- Long-Lasting Solution: Dental implants are designed for durability, offering a long-term solution for tooth replacement.
- Enhanced Comfort and Confidence: Enjoy the comfort of a stable tooth replacement that lets you eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
- Bone Health Preservation: Implants stimulate and preserve bone structure, preventing bone loss in the jaw.
Call our office and schedule your free implant consultation today.
How Can I Fix Teeth That I’ve Lost?
A dental implant is a reliable option for replacing a missing tooth. During the implant procedure, an implant is embedded in your gum. The implant fuses with your jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. It functions as a replacement tooth root and stimulates your jawbone. After the implant has healed, a dental crown is attached to the abutment post. This allows you to perform everyday functions such as biting, chewing, and smiling.
How Single Tooth Dental Implants Work at Our Dental Office
The process for a single tooth implant begins with a free consultation. You can schedule yours by giving our office a call today. During your consultation, our providers will ask you questions about your oral health history and the results you wish to achieve. Then, they will perform a 3D examination to look at your bone structure and density.
Your consultation also includes a breakdown of the dental implant cost, the timeline for the procedure, and the treatment plan. If a bone graft is necessary, we will complete that before scheduling your implant procedure. Once your implant is placed, it takes time for it to fuse to your jawbone. This process is known as osseointegration. The final step involves the placement of a dental crown, completing your implant.
Types Of Dental Implants
We offer different restorations based on your needs and oral health including the following:
- Single implants
- Fixed implant bridge
- The All-on-4® treatment concept
Over Dentures and Implants
Overdentures are a type of dental prosthetic that is designed to fit over natural teeth, roots, or dental implants. Unlike traditional dentures, overdentures provide increased stability and retention by using the existing natural teeth or dental implants as anchors. Overdentures are a popular option for individuals who have some remaining healthy teeth or choose to undergo dental implant placement to improve the stability and performance of removable dentures.
I’m Looking for the Best Implant Dentist Near Me
If you are looking for the best implant dentist in the San Ramon or Bay area, you have come to the right place! There are many things that set our office apart, but here are a couple that stand out most:
- We keep our office clean. Teeth aren’t the only things we clean. Our office is always kept clean and free of clutter, creating a relaxing atmosphere for our patients. Your mind will feel at ease when you step into our clean spa environment.
- We provide dental experiences. A trip to the dentist should be an enjoyable experience, not something that increases your anxiety. We designed our dental office like a spa so that you can enjoy a calming experience and feel pampered each time you visit.
- We use the latest equipment. We always use updated equipment for our procedures, so you can feel confident that you are receiving the best care we have to offer. Some of the cool technology we use includes: Itero beam scanners, a 3D dental printer, a Sirona Cone Beam Digital 3D x-ray machine, and an in-house crown milling machine.
- We provide all your dental implant needs. Our dentists perform every step of an implant procedure from bone graft to crown placement. You won’t have to experience the hassle of coordinating with any outside providers.
Come See for Yourself! Call Reflections Dental Spa for Dental Implants Tdoay
If you’re considering dental implants, we’re here to answer your questions. We offer free dental implant consultations to all of our prospective patients, so come visit us and decide if we are the right fit for you. Schedule your consultation today by calling our office.