If intense snoring keeps you or your partner from getting enough rest, it can feel like you might be doomed to a life of sleepless nights. While snoring can be harmless, it may signal an underlying medical condition.
NightLase is a quick, non-invasive treatment designed to minimize snoring in people with sleep apnea and significant nighttime airway obstruction.
Call Reflections Dental Spa to learn more about how NightLase Laser Airway treatment might be the solution for you!
The Non-Surgical Treatment to Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea
NightLase treatment is a fast, non-invasive and friendly way of increasing the quality of a patient’s sleep. NightLase decreases the severity of snoring through the use of gentle, non-invasive laser light.
To treat the tissue laxity, our dentists use a NightLase laser to firm up the soft palate and tissues of your airway to diminish snoring. NightLase is preferred among many patients over surgical procedures because it:
- Is quick and easy
- Is safe and painless
- Delivers prompt results
- Is affordable and accessible
- Has long-lasting effects
What Is NightLase®, and How Can It Help Me?
NightLase is a revolutionary procedure that provides relief and treatment to patients with chronic snoring difficulties. Here are some other benefits of undergoing the NightLase treatment:
- The treatment can be performed in under an hour.
- No Anesthesia will be required during the treatment.
- Patients require no downtime to heal and can resume their normal activities immediately.
- Patients can eat and drink right after the treatment.
- NightLase can reduce snoring by up to 50% after the first procedure.
How Does NightLase® Work?
NightLase is a non-invasive treatment that uses low-level laser technology to improve the firmness and tightness of the soft palate, posterior tongue, and floor of the mouth. By doing so, it helps reduce snoring, thereby reducing the severity of sleep apnea.
Here are some important details to know about the NightLase Treatment:
- NightLase Laser: The treatment involves the use of a laser to gently heat the collagen in the tissues which helps to tighten and firm up tissues around the airway, easing problematic snoring.
- Series of Treatments: NightLase is typically performed in a series of 3 treatments. The exact details of the treatment will depend on the specific needs of the patient.
- No Anesthesia Needed: This treatment does not require numbing or anesthesia. It is not uncomfortable, though patients may experience a warming sensation on the treated tissues.
What Is a NightLase® Treatment Like?
When you come to Reflections Dental Spa for your NightLase treatment, we make it a priority for our patients to have a calm, relaxing and pleasant experience. Here is what you can expect during your NightLase treatment:
- Consultation: We will start by asking you a few questions about your sleep patterns and conduct an evaluation of your health to determine if you are an ideal candidate for the NightLase treatment.
- Treatment: At your next appointment, you will start the first of three NightLase treatments. Each procedure involves preconditioning in which the laser preheats your soft tissues, and a tissue-strengthening treatment to tighten the area.
- Follow-up: Over the course of the next six weeks, you will undergo the same NightLase laser therapy procedure 2 more times. Each treatment will further strengthen and open your airways.
Are you or a loved one suffering from a poor night’s sleep due to snoring? Call and set up an appointment with our certified dentists to see if NightLase might be the solution for you!
NightLase® for a Good Night’s Sleep
If you suffer from the consequences of interrupted sleep due to snoring or sleep apnea, NightLase can be the answer to your problems! Our patients have seen many benefits com from the NightLase treatment, including:
- Snoring reduction by almost 100%
- Major reduction in daytime fatigue
- Fewer mood swings
- Happier relationships
- Overall better quality of life
Get Ready to Feel Great with NightLase® and Contact Our Office Today!
We want you to get the sleep you deserve! Call us today to schedule an appointment to meet with one of our certified dentists to see if NightLase is right for you!