Here at Reflections Dental Spa we provide a free snoring and sleep apnea consultation to help give you the answers you need and options for treatment!
Call our office today to schedule your free snoring and sleep apnea consultation with one of our qualified dentists!
Get a Free Diagnosis for the Right Sleep Apnea Treatment
Are you struggling with getting a good night’s sleep? Could sleep apnea be the root of your sleep troubles?
At Reflections Dental Spa, we provide a free diagnosis for sleep apnea in a tranquil and comfortable environment. Depending on your individual diagnosis, our dentists might recommend one of these amazing treatment options.
- Nighttime Mouthguard: At Reflections Dental Spa we offer custom-made oral devices to help keep the upper and lower jaw in place during sleep. They allow the air passage to remain open, resulting in better sleep.
- Invisalign® Treatment: Aligning your teeth isn’t just for cosmetic reasons. It changes the position of your entire mouth, including your jaw and tongue. Changing the position of your jaw where your tongue rests in your mouth can open up your airway and prevent blockage.
- NightLase® System: NightLase is a non-invasive treatment that uses low-level laser technology to improve the firmness and tightness of the soft palate, posterior tongue, and floor of the mouth. In return, it will help reduce snoring and also reduce the severity of sleep apnea.
Call our office in San Ramon to get started on your FREE consultation.
Personalized Sleep Apnea Treatment for the Best Possible Results
When you come into our office and receive a diagnosis of sleep apnea, we can offer a treatment plan best suited for your unique sleep apnea needs! Everyone is different and we want our patients to be able to sleep soundly without bulky and noisy machines.
A nighttime mouthguard, Invisalign, or the NightLase treatment might be the solution for you! Call us today to learn more!
Will I Need an Oral Surgeon?
Oral surgery for sleep apnea is worth considering for anyone who is not happy with their current treatment plan, either because the results have been unsuccessful or because they prefer not to wear a dental device while they sleep. Our dentists will be able to consult with you whether using an oral surgeon is the right treatment plan for you.
Symptoms of Sleep Apnea
Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) is a common problem that affects a person’s breathing during sleep. A person with OSA has times during sleep in which air cannot flow normally into the lungs. The block in airflow is usually caused by the collapse of the soft tissues in the back of the throat and tongue during sleep.
Some common symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) are:
- Loud, chronic snoring and long pauses in breath
- Choking or gasping while sleeping
- Feeling tired and sleepy throughout the day
- Waking up with a headache, dry mouth or sore throat
- Insomnia or constantly waking during the night
- Forgetfulness, irritability, or depression
How Will a Dental Sleep Device Help Me?
When used consistently and under the guidance of a sleep apnea dentist, dental devices can considerably improve your sleep quality. You can start to feel a difference in your symptoms after the first night of use. Convenient and non-invasive, sleep apnea dental appliances provide many advantages over traditional obstructive sleep apnea treatments.
Custom-made oral appliances are proven to be more effective than over-the-counter devices. At Reflections Dental Spa we offer custom-made oral devices to help keep the upper and lower jaw in place during sleep. They allow the air passage to remain open, resulting in better sleep.
How to Find a Sleep Apnea Doctor near Me
Here at Reflections Dental Spa in San Ramon, California, Dr. Thomas has spent a significant amount of time and education to help take care of her patients’ sleep apnea needs. She is trained in understanding the symptoms and treatments of sleep apnea and snoring, and she treats her patients with care and compassion to provide solutions.
Get the sleep you deserve by calling us today to schedule a free consultation with one of our board certified sleep apnea dentists!
Call Today For Your FREE Snoring and Sleep Apnea Consultation
We are excited to offer our patients a free snoring and sleep apnea consultation at Reflections Dental Spa! Call our office today to schedule your free consultation to get your sleeping needs back on track.