Minimal-prep veneers are a type of cosmetic dental treatment that involves applying a thin layer of porcelain material to the front surface of a tooth. As their name suggests, they require little or no preparation of the natural tooth before placement, which sets them apart from traditional veneers because we move the teeth to a better position to make it as conservative as possible.
Beautiful Dental Veneers in San Ramon, CA
We offer minimal prep veneers at Reflections Dental Spa in San Ramon, California. Our goal is to give you a stunning smile through a comfortable and safe procedure.
Call us today to find out if our minimal prep and prepless veneers are the perfect treatment for you!
How Much Are Veneers?
There are several different factors that will determine the cost of veneers. These factors include:
- The number of teeth needing veneers
- The overall health and quality of the natural tooth
- The patient’s insurance coverage
- The number of dental visits needed
If you have questions about what your veneers might cost, call us today to speak with our qualified dental professionals.
The Minimal Prep Porcelain Veneer Process
The procedure for placing no-prep or minimal prep veneers is typically less invasive than traditional veneers. Here are the steps our dentists take to place these types of veneers:
- Consultation: The first step in getting no-prep or minimal prep veneers is to sit down with our dentists to evaluate your teeth, take x-rays, and discuss your goals for your smile.
- Custom design and tooth movement as needed: Once our dentists have determined that these veneers are right for you, they will create a custom design, use that to move teeth to the right position if needed, and do minimal alterations.
- Placement: When the veneers have been made, our dentists will check the fit of the veneers and prepare the teeth for bonding. The veneers will then be placed on top of the bonding agent.
Throughout your dental veneer treatment, we will be there every step of the way to address any questions or concerns you might have.
Advantages of minimal prep Porcelain Veneers
Minimal prep veneers come with several benefits over traditional veneers, making them an attractive option for many patients. Here are some advantages of these types of veneers:
- They are minimally invasive and require little removal of the natural tooth structure.
- They are merely added on to your teeth, which can provide peace of mind for those who may be concerned about committing to a non-reversible dental treatment.
- They provide greater longevity since it is mainly retention placed on enamel which provides the greatest strength.
Call us today to learn more about how minimal veneers might be a great option for you and your smile.
Am I a Good Candidate for Veneers?
Veneers are a minimally invasive treatment option to achieve the smile you want. So if you’re looking to get a beautiful smile without having any significant shaving down of your teeth, veneers may be the option for you.
Veneers are ideal for patients that have minor dental problems such as tooth cracks and chips. Veneers are also perfect for those who desire a minimally invasive treatment.
Good oral health is paramount for a veneer candidate, as it ensures a strong foundation for the treatment. If you are unsure about the status of your oral health, never fear. Our experienced dentists will conduct thorough assessments, considering factors such as gum health and tooth condition, to tailor a personalized veneer treatment plan that aligns perfectly with your oral health needs and aesthetic goals.
Why Wait? Try the Simple Way to a Stunning Smile!
Veneers can help you smile with confidence. So what are you waiting for? Schedule your prepless and veneer consultation with us today and let us help you get the smile of your dreams!