Dental restoration and cosmetic procedures are very common throughout the world. Many patients can find themselves needing restorative and cosmetic dental services as a result of injury, illness, or other issues that have impacted their oral health. However, not all procedures offer the same results.
Here at Reflections Dental Spa, we use the latest technology including Digital Smile to provide the best dental treatments for each patient.
Call us today to learn more about how we will use Digital Smile to provide the highest quality dental services for you.
What Is Digital Smile Design? How Does It Work?
Digital Smile Design is a program that allows our dental professionals to plan a person’s smile digitally. Our dentists can digitally map out a patient’s:
When our dentists use the Digital Smile Design technology, they can help patients better understand their smile and have more clarity regarding the treatment process.
The best part about Digital Smile Design is that our patients are able to work with our dentists to make changes and customizations to their new smile. This allows our patients to feel confident and excited about their dental treatments.
How Does Digital Smile Work?
- High-resolution photos and videos: Photos and videos of the patient’s mouth are taken. This information forms the basis for understanding how the patient’s teeth, lips, and gums work together.
- Analysis of the face: A digital analysis of the face is performed. Measurements of the mouth are calibrated down to the millimeter. Here, the machine will pick up fine imperfections that may have been missed by traditional approaches to cosmetic dentistry.
- Mapping your new smile: We map out your new smile based on your desires and our understanding of what a model smile should look like.
- Model creation: The virtual design is 3D printed and shared with you, allowing you to see and understand your new smile. From here, we will discuss the scope and scale of the treatments needed to achieve your final look.
Test Drive Your Beautiful New Smile
Sometimes it can be challenging to understand what treatments are involved in a smile makeover or imagine what your new smile might look like on you. With Digital Smile, we are able to help you “test drive” your smile and see what you would look like with the designed treatment plan.
Digital Smile technology is able to take the guesswork out of dental treatment and smile design. It gives patients both peace of mind and confidence in their new smile before any dental work begins!
What Can Digital Smile Do for You?
Digital Smile is able to provide dentists and patients many benefits to dental treatment plans. Here are some of the benefits:
- Teeth that are balanced in shape and size in relation to the face
- A collective intelligence of global experts working on your treatment plan
- The ability to try on your custom smile before you commit to treatment
- A predictable outcome because of the technology used
Digital Smile allows us to combine science and artistry to create a comprehensive plan for your smile makeover. Our patients appreciate being able to see what their smiles will look like once their treatments are complete.
If you want to learn more about our amazing Digital Smile technology here at Reflections Dental Spa, please give us a call today!
What Procedures Can Take Place after Using Digital Smile?
One of the advantages of Digital Smile is that it’s not limited to only one type of procedure. We can use it to simulate the results of teeth whitening, dental crowns, porcelain veneers, bonding, or a combination of these treatments.
We use Digital Smile as a model for our treatment planning. We’ll provide you with an estimate and details about the procedures needed to make your Digital Smile design a reality. Whenever you’re ready to move forward with your dental work, we’ll schedule your appointment and get started!
Working Together for a Better Smile in San Ramon
Digital Smile allows you to work together with our dental professionals to achieve the smile of your dreams. We want you to feel good about your smile and have confidence in your dental treatment plans. Call us today to schedule an appointment to use this amazing technology!